Offering refurbished electronic devices at prices significantly lower than new retail prices, allowing consumers to save money while also making an environmentally conscious choice.
User-to-user marketplace for buying and selling gently used technology. Direct transactions between buyers and sellers, cutting out middlemen. Primarily uses PayPal for transactions due to its buyer and seller protections. Listing on Swappa is free; a small fee is charged to buyers and sellers only after an item sells.
12-month warranty on all products.
Devices sold on Swappa do not come with manufacturer warranties unless explicitly stated in the listing description.
30-day return policy allowing customers to return any device within 30 days if they are not satisfied with their purchase.
The return procedures require the seller to provide a return address, and the buyer to ship the device back with tracking and proper insurance. The IMEI or Serial Number of the device being returned must be provided on the private sale page before sending it back.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Klarna, cryptocurrency, Apple Pay
80% or above
Below 80% must be disclosed in listing.
- Ecofriendly: This condition phone will have visible scratches, and maybe even some dents on the exterior. A case will cover up most of the imperfections.
- Good: This cosmetic condition will have 1-2 visible scratches or nicks on the display, or frame, or back. We recommend putting a case on this device condition to make the device look like new.
- Excellent: This cosmetic condition will look and feel like a brand new device. Like new devices will have no noticeable scratches on the display or frame and will function as a new device.
- New: Unopened retail packaging (factory sealed)
- Mint: Pristine condition, no signs of wear and tear
- Good: Excellent condition, minor wear and tear
- Fair: Noticeable wear and tear
Compare Retailer Prices On RefurbSpy
iPhones, Androids, Macs, iPads, Apple Watches, Headphones, Accessories, Smart Home Accessories
Apple products, iPhones, other phones, laptops, sneakers, watches, tablets, video games